Willkommen auf biker-community.com ~ Memories & more ~

Zur Startseite User Map Suche Board Portal Impressum Treffen Linkliste Titel

Willkommen auf biker-community.com ~ Memories & more ~ » Allgemeines Biker Forum » Das Forum fuer Motorradclubs » Clubthemen / MC News / Pressemiteilungen » Hells Angels Speak on Loss of SF Leader » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Hells Angels Speak on Loss of SF Leader
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Autor Beitrag
Juergen
Besucher
Hells Angels Speak on Loss of SF Leader Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden         Zum Anfang der Seite springen  Zum Ende der Seite springen

guckst du hier : http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/vie...b6aa5a1c2785cab f?r Video !

Hells Angels Speak on Loss of SF Leader
uesday September 2nd, 2008 became one of the most devastating nights for friends and family members of Mark ?Papa? Guardado, Sr., 46, the president of San Francisco?s chapter of the Hells Angels motorcycle club. Papa had gotten into a fist fight at a bar in the Mission District and was shot several times.

When Papa died, there was a lot of news and hearsay about Papa and the Hells Angels. First of all, this group is a brotherhood, not a gang, but people who all share the love for riding motorcycles. The Hells Angels are known to handle stuff the old fashion way - not using guns, knives or guns to win a battle - only when its necessary.

The reason I chose to do this story is because, even though I didn?t know Papa on a personal level, I felt the pain friends and family members were feeling. Even though the Hells Angels members don't usually speak to the media, they wanted to let the world know what he was really like.

His friends and family said that Papa was a man of his word - a great father, friend, brother and mentor to fellow members of the Hells Angels. A man of honor, loyalty, love and respect. He was always there to lend a helping hand to everyone. They said he was a kind giving man with a unique sense of humor and died for what he believed in.

I felt honored to attended Papa?s funeral with family members of mine that knew and respected him. I stood in disbelief as I saw thousands of motorcycles gathered around Duggan?s Mortuary in Daly City, not including the hundreds of people there. Hells Angel?s members from different chapters all around the world such as Germany, Canada and Australia attended the funeral. Different motorcycle clubs came and paid their respects as well. Police from three different cities sat around the perimeter.

(c) newamericamedia.org - 30.10.2008 to the page + video
03.11.2008 10:45

Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Willkommen auf biker-community.com ~ Memories & more ~ » Allgemeines Biker Forum » Das Forum fuer Motorradclubs » Clubthemen / MC News / Pressemiteilungen » Hells Angels Speak on Loss of SF Leader

Views heute: 113.602 | Views gestern: 63.409 | Views gesamt: 114.724.742

Style © 2008-2024 by Biker-Community.com | Datenschutzerklärung